Sunday, August 29, 2010

wat a fatty dinner had 7 prawns w freakin fatty curry allover it and cabbage dripping in oil it made my lips soo oily gross and oil dressed salad and white rice...i'm angry that daddy felt i did not eat enough when i felt like i ate normal portions and how hard it was for me to not freak out and break down and eat...i know he wants me to be able ti eat anything n everything but its not that easy and it wn't happen, he cant see that i pushed myself...i love my dad but we r on such diff levels

3 comments:

  1. sometimes it's really really hard for those on the outside to see how hard things are...and that we ARE pushing. I'm glad you're pushing yourself As long as you know that. You dad is most likely just worried about you..

    hold in there...
    xoxo
    -LIsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are pushing yourself, but it really sounds like the ED voice is talking a lot of the time on your blog. I hope that you will be able to separate what you want (a healthy you) and what ED wants (you to be sick and thin). It is definitely worth the effort of separating. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm preaching. I just want you to feel better and I know how awful everything feels at the moment.
    much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...how do u seperate?...i dont see things as this is what ed wants or wat i want...

    ReplyDelete