Tuesday, August 10, 2010

...i love my dad, but some times i just want to punch him in the face....its like he says certain stuff on purpose to mkae things difficult for me...like how do i ans that?....like we were eating dinner in fron tof the tv and it was a reality show abt buffet places, and they were showing some dessert buffet...and daddy says out loudly that "jam will never enjoy all these food like normal ppl" and then ask me the address of this buffet place so that he can take my younger bro there on mon....its like he is spite-ting me...i wanted to say: yep, i wont ever enjoy those desserts because i know how harmful they are to my health and i cant eat them w/o think abt all the related diseases. i am happy that my tastebuds veer towards healthier foods. now can u stop w those comments??...

No comments:

Post a Comment