Monday, August 9, 2010

....bye gor, cu soon

my elder bro flew off this morning to the states...he'll graduate end of the yr....i could not ask for a better elder brother...he loves me and help me w sch /computer basically anything i need help w...ok, so i do get annoyed by guy habits like always taking a new cup instead of just washing yr own cup....butbut these all r so minute things compared to wat a horrible sister i am....

sometimes i wonder if he feels pressured to be "good"...because he is quite sacrificial and would make decisions that benefit others....i just want the best for him...i want my brother to be happy and never be burden by family matters...he totally deserve to be happy....and feel loved...yup, i jus realise that my brother may not feel loved, esp by me(who is so v self focused)...ok,mayb i should make an effort to show love n concern for him, mayb i should have thought of this when he was still here!....

....fun stuff:gor is v funny, introduced me to many awesome shows(office, criminal minds family guy...)see u on sykpe soon!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment