Sunday, July 18, 2010

my sore throat seems to be alot better....coming weds is next weigh in...again worried nervojus scared...dont want them to take exercise away fr me...i defo need more fat in my diet...

i hate my FAT LEGS FATFATFAT......why is my upper body skinny but my lower body so frewakinmg ginormous...no matter wat exercise i do my thighs and calves r giant...sucks...makes me feel crap abt myself...one reason i am sacred to gain?...dont want my legs any larger...already so disproportionate...

1 comment:

  1. amen sister, these are my thoughts about myself EXACTLY. i would happily put on the 5 pounds if it would be guaranteed that they would attach to somewhere other than my legs. we just HAVE to push forward and accept ourselves...waayyyy easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete