Wednesday, July 21, 2010

appointment yesterday

i was "glad" that daddy could not make it to the appointment...y?, cus i dropped weight, a small amt, but i do not want to worry daddy, make him upset, increase his burden...i told him weight stayed the same, he has so much on his plate i CANNOT allow me to make things worse...

thing is, i cant see myself any larger...the last time at my higher weight, i was so depressed+upset+pissed n all, cried all the time, hated how i look, it was such horrible horrible feelings i do not want to xperience again...

during the appointment , there was a trainee doc w the psychiatrist, and doc made him tell me cons of amenorrhoea....which i have heard like a zillion timesss..........but it does not worry me i dont know y....most times i dont want my period back as periods make me fel uncomfortable and too self concious...

No comments:

Post a Comment