Saturday, July 3, 2010

friends, body

my friend who is currently back fr australia for a short holiday b4 returning for studies came over to hang out+watch world cup match b/w holland vs brazil( woot! holland won yea...sneijder da MAN)...2 other ex-ahs students who are 1yr my senior came too. had such a fun time despite me, as usual, for no real reason hoped they would not come. GLAD they came in the end...

"u r like so lean!"-such comments make me feel happy, but also the pressure to stay that way, which in itself may not be healthy....i feel like i need to keep up my appearance. i dont want to be unlean when ppl have seen me lean. then tey can compare the lean and unlean me, which would suck and i dont want to let happen. i'm so afraid of letting go this body i feel i have worked really hard for.

in unimpt news, cant wait for world cup to resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment