Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hatemylife

i honestly dont know what to think. i truly feel that i do not have anorexia. but i know how i eat fustrates my dad and are stuff him and my brothers wont eat. but again, they r unhealthy eaters and i know i am not retricting but am eating healthily.
i am v angry thhat daddy isnt allowing me any access to the gym at all. he thinks that by doing so i will put on weight. he claims i am overexercising which i am NOT. my total max cardio a wk is like 1 hour?, and the i mostly do the weights because i m not trying to lose weight and i really enjoy the after feeling. when i completely did not exercise, i really had trouble eating well, and i know that if i see the phychatrist now, some form of exercise will be allowed. i tried to get an earlier appointment bcus I WANT TO EXERCISE and going w/o exercise it freaking messing w my mind!...all i do is cry and think of exercise. daddy keeps saying if u really want to recover, u will take this w a good attitiude. he expects me to be not bitter abt this.
i am struggling alot inside that i cant tell him/anyone. he will not understand. when i tried to tell him that ...
I WANT TO SREAM NOW DADDT IS BACK !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment