Monday, June 7, 2010

1.5 hours ago...

i came home fr the gym, my dad: i dont know what to do w u, i can see that u r losing weight, u r allowed to exercise on the count that you gain weight. it is ridiculous to wake up earlt to exercise when u sleep so late. u see the way u eat, u r isolating everyone fr u. have u got yr period back yet. why do u want to go against nature. it is against nature u know right.

Me: slience. In my mind: i'm sorry i'm sorry i dont want to burden u at all. its just, exersize keeps my anxiety at bay. if i dont exercise, i will feel so anxious i cant concentrate on doing anythinh esls. esp. nw, exam time. please do not thinki over exercise. i do not think it is wrong to wake up earlier to exercise. i dont even do any cardio, only weights. i havent got my period. please dont force me to stop.

i want to tell him how i felt but i always keep silent. i doubt my dad understands. we r on diff wavelengths. i think any form of exercise = bad for him. please understand. i know i need to eat more. i will i iwll

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels, but maybe the anxiety will fade away if you talk to your dad (as you possibly know, he means no harm) and/or talk to a therapist?
    *hugs*
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete