Wednesday, May 26, 2010

paranoid???

if a utensil at home was used for any food that i will not eat, then i wont use that utensil. i have my own sponge was washing dishes cus i worry that the sponge was already used to wash utensils that had food i wont eat and the food may be transported via the sponge onto my own untensils.

sometimes i feel that this is so stupid and my gosh GET OVER IT. it would save me a lot of hassle. alot alot alot. then, i think i just want to be absoultely sure i dont ingest "non-me foods". bah.

when we eat out, sometimes i can ignore this and eat w/o thinking abt the "contamination". other times, i do think abt it as i eat BUT always still eat as my dad does not know that i actually seperate utensils at home.

i dont even dare to buy "me" foods in school cus it may have touched others i wont eat food, or made w utensils used on non me food. this is crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment