Wednesday, May 12, 2010

gd brother, bad sister

my elder brother is back fr michigan for the term break. he is the best kind of brother ever. he is the type of person u cant hate. just way too nice, friendly, funny, polite and caring. well, today, he asked if i was free on saturday, so we could go hang out. immediately, my mind thinks: Saturday is the day i clean the house and prepare my food for school (more on this next time...). going out on sat also means i will be eating out. shoot, i dont want to eat out!. i want to eat at home!!!

here my brother is trying to get some time to spend time with his sister he have not seen in abt 6 months. and here i am, freaking(in my head) about food and thinking how to convince him not to go out. really, this is not the way to live. i said somrthng like needing to study and sch projects to deal with, and i know this is not really true. i love my brother dearly and i want to hang out with him, but i want to know what i am going to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment