Wednesday, September 15, 2010

less snacking fr now on

...i have quit most snacks...they take up too much time and only makes me not hungry for meals...so i m trying to eat larger meals and this is not too bad but i noe dat the totoal kcals is still less than w snacks...w exams n everything going on going w/o snakcs saves me alot of time and i m less likely to delay meals or panic when i wake up late and become unable to fit in my snack...fact is, metabolism does not slow down nor yr body will start eating yr muscle if u fail to eat every 3-4 hours...since realising this, i feel that is will defo help me in terms of eating in scool. i am also so particular abt eating evey 3 hrs and sometimes this makes mealtimes clash w lesson times and i carry my lunch and eat in class and this kinda sucks cus ppl always ask wat is dat u r eating plus i feel self concious plus the smell+ eating n doing work like math is annoying....so now i think i can just eat during breaks even if its been less or more than 3 hours since my last meal
as long as i m getting my kcals, there should be no problemo...

2 comments:

  1. it's so hard to eat early in the day I find I can only eat in the afternoon. I'm not hungry in the morning and plus, for me it's too scary to eat early. Weird, I know...
    Dietcolagirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...i'm usually hungry in the morning but worry abt using up all my kcals too quickly...

    ReplyDelete